Registration for the courses will only be accepted in couples. Exceptions are workshops for men and women technique and Chacarera (WS1, MS1, WS6, WS61).
Your registration will be valid only after your payment to our account has been received. You will get a payment request including a payment date – in case you do not pay by this date we will allow other participants to register and pay.
For each course a maximum of 12 – 14 pairs (depending on topic and classroom size), respectively 25 persons for men/women technique will be accepted. After that you may register during the festival (before the lessons) if there still are free places in the workshops.
Registration for workshops
To register, please:
- fill in the form below. Enter your name, surname, email, phone number and info about your partner/-s. List all partners with whom you will dance. The order does not matter.
- Tick the “Register me” check boxes in the workshops you are interested in
- and then Below the field for notes, please, select the relevant partner for the indicated workshops (or name of the technique lesson participant)
- and mark, if your partners’ payment has to be included in your invoice. If not (if your partner will pay separately) clear the check-box.
- If you have any other special wishes or comments, please enter them in the “Notes” field.
- At the end, click the “Submit” button. You will receive a confirmation mail and payment details.
Registration for milongas
To register for milongas, please tick the individual milongas (below your personal information) you wish to participate in or select from available milonga packages. If you wish to register your partner, please tick the relevant milongas below your partner name. For more information about pricing please see Preise section.